Thursday, September 3, 2009

Almost Cut My Hair

No, that's not true. I totally cut my hair yesterday. It had been pretty much halfway (if not more) down my back, but it was starting to look kinda ragged and icky. So, I decided to bite the bullet and get a trim. While in the salon, I decided that I wanted to be a little more daring, so I told the stylist to cut it to about chin length. She did, and I have to say I really like it. The only problems I foresee are styling it (I am terrible at doing my hair) and keeping myself from running my fingers through it (a nervous habit). But, I'll get used to it. And, I got to donate the hair she did cut to Locks of Love, so that made me feel really good about the whole experiment. I would post a picture, but I'm not crazy about how I look when I take self-portraits, so I'll have to think about it. But, I wouldn't count on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment